Bodsey House Chapel
Above is a plan of the Drawing Room which originally was the Chapel in the House. Bodsey House with 185 acres of land was bought by Lt. Col. A. G. Warde, M.C. who was the owner, in 1929. He also excavated the destroyed eastern end of the chapel(Privy area shown above), uncovering the foundations of the north-eastern buttress and the east wall, thereby enabling a correct plan to be made.
Below are photos of the room that covers about seventy five percent of the original Chapel.