Mutton Gate Huntingdon
The Plaque shown, was placed on the residential flats built by the Cambridge Housing Society in 1998. The yellow brick building (to which it is fixed) stands just off St Clements Passage, which is a pedestrian pathway running alongside the grounds of St Mary’s Church, near the Castle Hill end of the town.
St Clements Passage formerly known as “Mutton Alley” (as shown on Speed’s Map of 1610)
So this could be the site of the Synagogue mentioned, where the Monk Gregory of Huntingdon came to purchase Hebrew books for the Ramsey Abbey Library, to further his studies of the Hebrew language.